- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Health calendar 6/26
Blood drive from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park. All donors will receive a free T-shirt. Donors should be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds.
Dr. Michael Critchlow will speak about anti-IGE on "Ask your doctor," a call-in medical show that airs from 8 to 9 p.m. on cable channel 5. The show is sponsored by the Cape Girardeau County Area Medical Society, St. Francis Medical Center and Southeast Missouri Hospital. Viewers can call 334-3095 with questions during the program.
Preparation for childbirth class 1 meets from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in conference room at Healing Arts Center. The class is part of a four-week session. For information, call 31-5107.
Grief support group meets from 7 to 9 p.m. in the conference room at the Healing Arts Center. For information, call Denise Essner at 651-4617.
Childbirth preparation class from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Harrison Room at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Pre-registration is required; call 651-5825 for information.
Blood drive from 8 a.m. to noon at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Scott City. Donors should be at least 17 years old and weigh 110 pounds.
Childbirth preparation class from 6 to 8:30 p.m. in the Harrison Room at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Pre-registration is required; call 651-5825 for information.
Blood drive from 1 to 4 p.m. at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park. Donors should be at least 17 years old and weigh 110 pounds.
-- From staff reports