- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson police reports 11/23/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shannon W. Dailey, 22, of Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Kay L. Reed, 37, of 409 N. Shawnee Blvd., Jackson, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for seat belt and failure to appear.
* Steven D. Edmonds, 19, of 190 County Road 532, Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for trespassing.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges on possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges on resisting arrest.
* Cynthia T. Rutledge, 35, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Laketa L. Williams, 28, of 123 W. Kathleen, Apt. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Child endangerment and domestic assault were reported.
* A 1988 brown Lincoln Towncar was reported stolen at Boxwood Drive and Sycamore Circle.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* A 12-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for stealing.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 449 S. Kingshighway Drive, reported gasoline stolen.
* License plate tags were reported stolen at 2440 Glenridge Drive.
* Medication was reported stolen at 51 Hazel Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1018 S. Jefferson Ave. Jerime A. Atchley, 27, of 1808 Ferndale Drive, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Apartment walls, windows and doors were reported damaged at 3029 Mimosa Drive.
* Violation of full order of protection was reported.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for truancy.
* Armed criminal action and kidnapping were reported.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway Drive, reported three incidents of checks counterfeited.
* Park curfew violation and failure to yield to emergency vehicle were reported.
* A 1996 white Dodge Ram was towed at 740 Broadway.
* Two incidents of fraudulent use of a credit device were reported.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Check forgery was reported at 103 and 104 West Park Mall.
* Check forgery was reported at 130 Vantage Drive.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua A. Gholson, 18, of 914 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* A money bag was reported stolen from a vehicle.
* Money was reported stolen in the 200 block of South High Street.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Identity theft was reported in the 1200 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment by phone was reported in the 200 block of Kies Avenue.