- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Byron Jermon Carter and Jamie Nichole Lamburth of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:48 p.m. Tuesday, May 20, 2003. Name, Byron Jermon Jr. Weight, 7 pounds 10 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Lamburth is the daughter of Craig Lamburth of Cape Girardeau and Theresa VanGilder of Cincinnati, Ohio. Carter is the son of Deneise Evans and Greg Glass of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Lane and Danielle Lummus of Chillicothe, Mo., St. Luke's Northland Hospital in Kansas City, Mo., 2:15 a.m. Thursday, June 12, 2003. Name, Maia Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Lummus is the former Danielle Welker, daughter of Brad and Sharon Welker of Cape Girardeau. She is a registered nurse. Lummus is the son of Jim and Linda Lummus of Cape Girardeau. He is UPS supervisor in Chillicothe.
Daughter to Jeremy Lynn and Hillary Millicent Taylor of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:14 a.m. Thursday, June 12, 2003. Name, Madison Hannah. Weight, 6 pounds 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Taylor is the former Hillary Lowell, daughter of Gary and Vicki Lowell of Cape Girardeau. She is a CMT at the Lutheran Home. Taylor is the son of Linda and Mike Hornbuckle of Delta. He is assistant manager at Hamburger Express.
Son to Jason Lee Massey and Traci Lynn VanMatre of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:14 a.m. Tuesday, June 17, 2003. Name, Bowen Lee. Weight, 8 pounds 9 ounces. First child. Ms. VanMatre is the daughter of Karen Yocom of House Springs, Mo., and Gerry VanMatre of Oran, Mo. Massey is the son of Jeff and Tracy Massey of Bloomfield, Mo. He is employed by G&E Construction.
Daughter to Teddy Robert and Amy Marie LeGrand of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:12 p.m. Tuesday, June 17, 2003. Name, Isabella Rose. Weight, 5 pounds 1 ounce. Second daughter. Mrs. LeGrand is the former Amy Farrow, daughter of Terry and Margaret Farrow of Jackson. She is employed by Pyramid Group. LeGrand is the son of Tim LeGrand of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Patrico Masonry.