- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lena L. Mayabb, 70, of Arnold, Mo., died Sunday, June 22, 2003, in St. Louis.
She was born Sept. 14, 1932, in Cherryville, Mo., daughter of Herbert and Maudy Smith Logan. She married Marshall Mayabb, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include a son, Philip Mayabb of Cape Girardeau; three daughters, Marsha Tesson of Manchester, Mo., Sandra Perry of Arnold, Carolyn Williford of Greentown, Ind.; three sisters, Ollie Hyde of Piedmont, Mo., Alta Hawkes of Imperial, Mo., Ruby Brown of DesArc, Mo.; two brothers, Edward Logan of High Ridge, Mo., Leon Logan of Florissant, Mo.; eight grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a sister, four brothers, a half sister, and two half brothers.
The funeral will be at 12:30 p.m. today at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home in Arnold. The Rev. Clyde Bess will officiate. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.