- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Clara Belle Russell, 92, of Oak Grove, Fla., died Monday, June 23, 2003, in Pensacola, Fla.
She was born Dec. 15, 1910, in Westville, Fla., daughter of John and Becky Belle Currie Braxton. She married Jay E. Russell, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include five sons, Robert Russell of Oak Grove, Danny Russell of Pensacola, Fla., Emmett Russell of Jonesville, La., Keith Russell of Cape Girardeau, Johnny Russell of Milton, Fla.; two daughters, Betty Thompson of Pensacola Beach, Fla., Billie Marsh of Oak Grove; 23 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at New Life Fellowship in Walnut Hill, Fla., after 10 a.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the church, with Benny Stokes officiating. Graveside service will be at 2 p.m. in Bayview Memorial Cemetery in Pensacola.
Johnson-Quimby Funeral Home in Atmore, Ala., is in charge of arrangements.