- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Wayne Brett and Resa Hallene Armstrong of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:05 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 12, 2005. Name, Noah Thomas. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Armstrong is the former Resa Strickland, daughter of Tom and Judy Strickland of Jackson. She is office manager at Community Caring Council. Armstrong is the son of Malcolm Armstrong of Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. He is administrative assistant and IT manager at Strickland Engineering.
Son to Kevin Scott Morgan Jr. and Janelle Joy Welker of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:54 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 13, 2005. Name, Kaiden Scott. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Welker is the daughter of Kristie Petzoldt and Jim Welker of Perryville. She is employed at Nordenia USA. Morgan is the son of Sandy Morgan and Scott Morgan of Perryville. He is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Son to Ryan Matthew Shemonic and Corrie Lane Hogan of Chester, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:47 a.m. Monday, Nov. 14, 2005. Name, Maison August. Weight, 8 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Ms. Hogan is the daughter of Bonnie Hartman of Chester and Charles Renner of Perryville, Mo. She is a jailer with Perry County Sheriff's Department. Shemonic is the son of Beth Shemonic and Ron Shemonic of Chester. He is employed at Tower Rock Stone.
Son to Farris Duane and Cynthia R. Nabors of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:56 a.m. Monday, Nov. 14, 2005. Name, Jessie Duane. Weight, 9 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Nabors is the former Cynthia Hodges, daughter of the Rev. and Mrs. John Hodges of Madison, Tenn. Nabors is the son of the Rev. and Mrs. Farris Nabors of Cape Girardeau. He is employed with Nabors Construction.
Son to Christopher David and Andrea Gail Carter of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:56 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005. Name, Owen David. Weight, 9 pounds, 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Carter is the former Andrea Gregg, daughter of Kenny and Doris Gregg of Parma, Mo. She is a clinician with Apria Healthcare. Carter is the son of David and Cathy Carter of Poplar Bluff, Mo. He is a firefighter/EMT with city of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Bob and Annie F. Masters of Altenburg, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:27 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 17, 2005. Name, Gunner Wayne. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first son. Mrs. Masters is the former Annie Jenkins, daughter of Mary Jenkins and Darrell Jenkins of Columbia, Tenn. She is employed with Perry County School District. Masters is the son of Betty Shaw and H.R. Shaw of Marble Hill, Mo. He is self-employed.