- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Kluesners observe 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Bernard Kluesner of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Sept. 24, 2005, with a reception, dinner and dance held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
Kluesner and Dorothy Morie were married Oct. 1, 1955, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson.
They have four children, Denise McDowell of Jackson, Linda Haynes of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., David Kluesner of New York, N.Y., and the late Susan Hinkebein.
The Kluesners have seven grandchildren, Brittney Lee of Cape Girardeau, Blair Hinkebein, Seth McDowell, Chelsea McDowell and Zachary McDowell, all of Jackson, Michael Haynes and Lauren Haynes of Ste. Genevieve.