- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Paul and Nancy Doza of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Holly Michelle Doza, to Joseph Thomas Ruggeri, both of St. Louis. He is the son of John and Cindy Ruggeri of Katy, Texas.
Doza is a 1999 graduate of Central High School, and received a bachelor's degree in health sciences from Maryville University in St. Louis in 2003. She is an admissions representative at Missouri College in St. Louis.
Ruggeri is a 1998 graduate of DeSmet Jesuit High School, and received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Truman State University in 2002. He is employed in marketing and sales administration with Propper International Sales in St. Charles, Mo.
A Nov. 26 wedding is planned at Concordia Lutheran Church in Maplewood, Mo.