- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Sheila Jean Madden and Matthew Zachary Miller exchanged vows Aug. 6, 2005, at Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Church in Evergreen Park, Ill. The Rev. Michael Foley performed the ceremony. Lectors were Jennifer Miller of Schaumburg, Ill., sister-in-law of the groom, and Bill Springer of Cape Girardeau. Organist and soloist was Christine Rojek of Evergreen Park.
Parents of the couple are Thomas and Margaret Madden of Evergreen Park, and Mitch and Diane Miller of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Kate Madden of Evergreen Park, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Elizabeth Martus of Plainfield, Ill., Sara Haffner of Chicago, Justin Madden of Evergreen Park, sisters of the bride; Tara Miller of Coralville, Iowa, sister of the groom; Maureen Smith, Mary Flanagan and Karen Heenan, all of Chicago.
Mitchel Miller II of Schaumburg was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Patrick Madden of Streamwood, Ill., and Michael Madden of Evergreen Park, brothers of the bride; Drew Seib of Carbondale, Ill.; Luke Legrand of Cape Girardeau; Trent Terwelp of St. Louis; Gabe Miller of St. Peters, Mo., uncle of the groom; and Matthew Martus of Plainfield, brother-in-law of the bride. Gabe Miller and Matthew Martus were also ushers.
Flower girls were Madilyn Martus of Plainfield, niece of the bride; Liliana and Jocelyn Buchanan of Coralville, nieces of the groom. Ringbearers were Brendan and Ethan Martus of Plainfield, nephews of the bride.
The reception was held at Palos Country Club in Palos Hills, Ill.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 5 at Barraco's Restaurant in Evergreen Park.
Mrs. Miller received a degree in nursing from Quincy University in Quincy, Ill. She is employed at the University of Chicago Hospital.
The groom received undergraduate and graduate degrees from Quincy University. He is employed at Lifetime Fitness in Warrenville, Ill.
After a wedding trip to St. Lucia, the couple is residing in Naperville, Ill.