- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BENTON, Mo. -- Lawrence Eugene "Larry" Glaus, 65, of Benton died Friday, Nov. 18, 2005, at his home.
He was born Nov. 8, 1940, at Cape Girardeau, son of Lawrence and Virginia M. LeGrand Glaus. He and Suzi Eachus were married Jan. 29, 1968, at Benton.
He was an equipment installer for Western Electric and Falcon Communications.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy. He was also a member of St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton and Eagles Club Aerie 4206 in Sikeston, Mo.
Survivors include his wiife; his mother of Benton; a daughter, Gina Lowrey of Prairie Village, Kan.; a brother, Bill Glaus of New Madrid, Mo.; two grandchildren, Logan Bailey Lowrey and Garrett Law Lowrey.
He was preceded in death by an uncle and aunt, Frank and Alma Glaus.
Friends may call from 5 to 7:30 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Benton. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Denis Catholic Church, with the Rev. Normand Varone officiating.