- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police reports 11/20/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* In separate incidents, two subjects were taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated.
* James E. Barnhill, 29, of 1115 Hilldale Circle, was arrested on suspicion of resisting lawful detention.
* Karen L. Pate, 41, of 2857 Themis St., Apt. B2, was arrested on a Dunklin County warrant for careless and imprudent driving.
* Lawrence A. Agnew, 55, of 1012 William St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for probation violation and driving while intoxicated.
* Brian E. Clemons, 22, of 508 Cape Meadows Circle, Apt. 37, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* James K. Davis, 34, of Jonesboro, Ill., was arrested on a Dunklin County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
* Joshua P. Guyton, 23, of 1143 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for revoked drivers license.
* Michael W. Hinton, 27, 128 S. Park Ave., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for absconding parole.
* Joanna M. Lawler, 18, of 206 N. Cottonwood, Jackson, was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for probation violation.
* Christopher L. Slaughter, 21, 710 N. Mount Auburn Road, was arrested on a Butler County warrant for failing to appear in court on drug charges and probation violation.
* Allison F. Woodall, 22, of 1607 Good Hope St., was issued a summons for sale of liquor to a minor.
* Danny R. Weaver, 45, of 2545 Hilltop Lane, was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* Erica N. Touchette, 21, of 233 Independence St., was issued a summons for sale of liquor to a minor.
* Richard K. Alvers, 23, of 416 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for sale of liquor to a minor.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Assault was reported.
* A window was reported broken and DVDs taken at 605 N. Spanish St.
* A burglary in which numerous items were stolen was reported at 318 N. Middle.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Medication was reported stolen at 903 S. Sprigg St.
* KFC, 2101 William St., reported money taken.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 1126 N. Spanish St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported failure to return a mattress, box springs, bed frame and laptop.
* A black leather purse and contents were reported stolen at 207 S. Kingshighway.
* A brown wallet and contents were reported stolen at 121 S. Sprigg St.
* Property damage and unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Harassment by phone was reported.
* Two separate incidents of ex parte violation were reported.
* A wallet was reported lost at 3439 William St.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* Theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard, in the 100 block of Donald Street and in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* Child endangerment was reported in the 700 block of North Hope Street.
Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Vincent K. Minner, 40, of New Madrid, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Dustin L. Pfieffer, 20, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for failure to appear for speeding.
* Ryan S. Mosley, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Warren County warrant for speeding and failure to wear a seat belt.
* Charles M. Farrow, 17, of Whitewater was issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia, minor in possession of tobacco and failure to properly affix license plate.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety.
* A digital camera was reported stolen at Dearmont Hall.