- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Arlis Judkins Jr.
ANNA, Ill. -- Arlis Ray Judkins Jr., 23, of Anna died Thursday, Nov. 17, 2005, from injuries sustained in a vehicle accident.
He was born March 14, 1982, in Dallas, Texas, son of Arlis Ray and Sandra Leigh Schaeffer Judkins Sr.
Survivors include his mother of Anna; father of Aberdeen, Miss.; a sister, Amanda Judkins of Dongola, Ill.; a brother, Zachary Judkins of Anna; and maternal grandmother, Mayme Schaeffer of Anna.
Funeral service will be private.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.