- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Alice Gertrude Richardson, 86, of Chaffee died Thursday, Nov. 17, 2005, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
She was born Feb. 24, 1919, at Randles, daughter of Tony and Mary Margaret Patterson Menz. She and Henry Richardson were married Dec. 9, 1938, at Benton, Mo. He died Sept. 13, 1989.
Survivors include a daughter, Mary Ann Wagoner of Painton, Mo.; a grandchild; two great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a daughter, two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jack Owens officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.