- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police reports 11/18/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Scott A. Licare, 47, of Scott City, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Amy J. English, 22, of Piedmont, Mo., was arrested on a Greene County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Samuel I. King, 18, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Robert L. Mosbey, 31, of 231 Mill St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for stolen property.
* Thomas L. White, 23, of 429 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Barry L. Greene, 19, of St. Louis, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance and resisting arrest.
* Domestic assault was reported at 3020 Boutin Drive. Roberto C. Albarado, 26, 210 Hanover St., Apt. 10, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges for domestic assault, property damage, assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Assault was reported.
* Burglary and stealing were reported at Silver Springs Road and Themis Street. Derek C. Gant, 24, of 3038 Westfield Drive, Apt. 114, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Burglary was reported and an XBox and CDs were reported stolen at 3007 Wisteria Drive.
* Theft was reported at 100 West Park Mall. Lynell B. Williams, 35, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1000 Silver Springs Road.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 245 N. Park Ave.
* U Kwick Shop, 1700 Broadway, reported a check forged.
* Two women, both 49, were taken into protective custody in separate incidents.
* A 1994 gray Mazda was reported abandoned in the 3000 block of Aspen Drive.
* Custom Graphics & Printing Business, 1621 Independence St., reported a check forged.
* Tampering with a witness was reported.
* A person was reported missing and was later located.
* Phone harassment was reported.
* Failure to maintain property free of weeds was reported.
* Knowingly burning was reported.
* Nine incidents of check forgery were reported at 1540 N. Main St. and 1028 N. Sprigg St.
* US Bank, 3060 William St., reported five incidents of money orders forged.
* Harassment was reported.
* Interference with child custody was reported.
* Two separate incidents of fraudulent use of a credit device were reported.
* A 26-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Assault was reported in Towers Circle.
* A wallet was reported stolen at the Student Recreational Center.