- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Anna, Ill. -- Mamie L. Cruse, 94, of Anna, Ill., died Saturday, Nov. 12, 2005 in Anna.
She was born Sept. 21, 1911, in Cobden, Ill., daughter of William H. and Rebecca Carraker Lasley. She and Murriel Cruse were married on Dec. 11, 1937, in Jackson. He preceded her in death on Aug. 7, 1998.
Cruse was a member of the First Baptist Church in Anna.
Survivors include a brother, Charles Lasley of Anna; nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, three brothers and five sisters.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Roy Hill officiating. Interment will be in the Anna Cemetery.