Cape police report 11/14/05
Monday, November 14, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ian A. Phillips, 20, of 1933 Delwin St., was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving while suspended, failure to maintain single lane and possession with intent.
* Ashlea A. Sullivan, 25, of 555 N. Spring St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, no operators license and no proof of insurance.
* Joshua Ray Myers, 25, of Rt. 2 Box 157, Tamms, Ill., was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Melvin Cox, 35, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for illegal dumping.
* Andre J. Bailey, 21, of 413 Pennsylvania, was issued a summons for failure to maintain a single lane.
* Dennis W. Hay, 22, of 45 S. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for fireworks violation.
* Brandon William Mosley, 18, 728 Hickory St., was issued a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Jason Edward Padgett, 28, of 327 N. Frederick St., Apt. 304, was issued a summons on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to use a turn signal.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Numerous household items, valued at over $2,500, were reported stolen from 207 N. Henderson Ave.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3415 William St.
* Domestic assault was reported at the 1900 block of Delwin.
* Third degree assault was reported at South Sprigg and Maple streets.
* Property damage was reported at the 1100 block of Perry Avenue.
* Beyond parental control was reported at the 800 block of Perry Avenue.
* Interference with custody was reported at Shawnee Soccer Fields.
* Harassing phone calls were reported at the 1600 block of Perryville Road.
* Assault and attempted theft of condoms were reported at Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Blvd.
* Property damage was reported at 721 Forest.
* Property damage was reported at 1500 Big Bend Road.
* Interference with custody was reported at the 2000 block of Perryville Road.