- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Edna Dean Woodfin, 80, of DeSoto, Mo., died Sunday, June 22, 2003, at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Crystal City, Mo.
She was born Dec. 9, 1922, at Lutesville, Mo., daughter of George and Arizona Henry Myers. She and Warren Woodfin were married Dec. 24, 1938. He died Feb. 24, 2003.
Woodfin worked for the Grove Co. several years. She was a member of First Freewill Baptist Church in DeSoto.
Survivors include a daughter, Wilma Weidenhoffer of DeSoto; three grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and four great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, two brothers, and two sisters.
Friends may call at First Freewill Baptist Church in DeSoto from 3 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at the church, with the Rev. Bob Thebeau and Clinton Woodfin officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery.