- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 11/10/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John L. Browne, 20, of 1206 Valley Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right side of the roadway.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated, failure to stop at a stop sign and failure to use turn signal.
* Jennifer M. Massey, 23, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of no operator's license.
* Sheila A. Reeves, 52, of 408 S. Hanover St., was arrested on three Scott County warrants for fraudulent attempt to gain control over a controlled substance on two counts and possession, manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance.
* Eddie L. Harris, 54, of 518 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of driving without a license.
* Two subjects were taken into custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance, possession of alcohol by a minor and speeding.
* Subjects were taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges of possession with intent to distribute cocaine, possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges for trespassing and resisting arrest.
* Derek L. Graham, 25, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for no operator's license.
* Gregory Y. Coninan, 27, of 155 Silktree Circle, Apt. 53, Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for speeding and no proof of insurance.
* Shawna L. Howell, 20, of 200 Mason St., was issued a summons for assault.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A subject was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges on domestic assault.
* Burglary was reported at 526 S. Benton St., and cash, a cell phone, a lighter, drill bits, batteries, a charger and a wallet were reported taken and doors damaged.
* Burglary was reported at 624 N. Sprigg St., and a PlayStation 2, camera, DVD player, DVDs and jewelry were reported stolen.
* Burglary was reported at 601 N. Middle St., and a PlayStation and games were reported stolen and windows and screens damaged.
* Stealing and reckless exposure to HIV was reported.
* A cell phone, sunglasses and lip gloss were reported stolen at 101 S. Pacific St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1229 Sailer Circle.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A porch, door, window and walls were reported damaged at 900 S. Ellis St.
* Open burning was reported.
* Stereo One Inc., 345 S. Kingshighway, reported a check forgery.
* Harassment by phone was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 54-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A wallet was reported lost at 3439 William St.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Vandalism was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* Sexual misconduct was reported in the 400 block of West Jefferson Street.