- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Daughter to Eric Hugh and Tonya Michelle Glastetter of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:41 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, 2005. Name, Tess Michelle. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter.
Daughter to Nicholas Robert and Jessica Sarah Suhre of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 22, 2005. Name, Olivia Nichole. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Suhre is the former Jessica Craft, daughter of Ernie and Charlotte Craft of Altenburg, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital. Suhre is the son of Timothy and Debbie Suhre of Jackson. He is a forklift operator at Advance Logistics.
Son to Ryan Lynn and Aarica Janine Wideman of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:31 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 22, 2005. Name, Austin Ryan. Weight, 5 pounds, 11 ounces. Mrs. Wideman is the former Aarica Schumer, daughter of Janice Schumer of Perryville, and the late Allen Schumer. She is employed at OB-GYN Specialists. Wideman is the son of Frank and Debbie Wideman of Perryville. He is employed at Coad Toyota.
Twin sons to Paul W. and Susan C. Suhr of Oak Ridge, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Monday, Oct. 24, 2005. Cole Frank was born at 12:40 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Colby Fred was born at 12:41 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces. The couple has another son. Mrs. Suhr is the former Susan O'Howell, daughter of the late William and Lucille O'Howell. Suhr is the son of Nancy Suhr of Oak Ridge, and the late Fred Suhr. He is a farmer.
Son to Justin Gregory and Lyndsey Meredith Mosby of McClure, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:59 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2005. Name, Blake Clayton. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Mosby is the former Lyndsey Burger, daughter of Danny and Pat Burger of Benton, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Orthopaedic Associates. Mosby is the son of Greg and Lisa Mosby of McClure. He is employed with Diversified Services.
Son to Steve T. and Kelley R. Prochak of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:57 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2005. Name, Kordell Walter. Weight, 7 ounces, 6 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Prochak is the former Kelley Schott, daughter of Carolyn Schott and Leo Schott of Sikeston, Mo. Prochak is the son of Mary Lou Prochak of Dayton, Ohio, and the late Walter Prochak of Youngstown, Ohio. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.