- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Daughter to Eric Hugh and Tonya Michelle Glastetter of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:41 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, 2005. Name, Tess Michelle. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter.
Daughter to Nicholas Robert and Jessica Sarah Suhre of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 22, 2005. Name, Olivia Nichole. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Suhre is the former Jessica Craft, daughter of Ernie and Charlotte Craft of Altenburg, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital. Suhre is the son of Timothy and Debbie Suhre of Jackson. He is a forklift operator at Advance Logistics.
Son to Ryan Lynn and Aarica Janine Wideman of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:31 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 22, 2005. Name, Austin Ryan. Weight, 5 pounds, 11 ounces. Mrs. Wideman is the former Aarica Schumer, daughter of Janice Schumer of Perryville, and the late Allen Schumer. She is employed at OB-GYN Specialists. Wideman is the son of Frank and Debbie Wideman of Perryville. He is employed at Coad Toyota.
Twin sons to Paul W. and Susan C. Suhr of Oak Ridge, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Monday, Oct. 24, 2005. Cole Frank was born at 12:40 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Colby Fred was born at 12:41 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces. The couple has another son. Mrs. Suhr is the former Susan O'Howell, daughter of the late William and Lucille O'Howell. Suhr is the son of Nancy Suhr of Oak Ridge, and the late Fred Suhr. He is a farmer.
Son to Justin Gregory and Lyndsey Meredith Mosby of McClure, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:59 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2005. Name, Blake Clayton. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Mosby is the former Lyndsey Burger, daughter of Danny and Pat Burger of Benton, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Orthopaedic Associates. Mosby is the son of Greg and Lisa Mosby of McClure. He is employed with Diversified Services.
Son to Steve T. and Kelley R. Prochak of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:57 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2005. Name, Kordell Walter. Weight, 7 ounces, 6 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Prochak is the former Kelley Schott, daughter of Carolyn Schott and Leo Schott of Sikeston, Mo. Prochak is the son of Mary Lou Prochak of Dayton, Ohio, and the late Walter Prochak of Youngstown, Ohio. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.