- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson fire reports 11/8/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Sunday:
* At 5:34 p.m., illegal burn at 517 Terry Lane.
* At 6:24 p.m., motor vehicle accident at 1851 Big Bend Road.
* At 6:24 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3100 block of Wisteria Drive.
* At 8:47 p.m., box alarm at 211 S. Hanover St.
* At 10:40 p.m., fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
Firefighters responded to the following call on Monday:
* At 5:56 a.m., citizen assist in the 1800 block of William Street.
* At 6:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of Cape Meadows Circle.
* At 9:26 a.m., fire alarm at 3241 Perry Drive.
* At 11:48 a.m., structure fire at Mulberry Acres.
* At 1:47 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Delwin Street.
* At 2:49 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of Hazel Drive.
* At 2:55 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of William Street.
* At 4:25 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of North Middle Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call on Sunday:
* Rubbish fire on Old Cape Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Monday:
* Emergency medical service on South Missouri Street.
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.