- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Stesha Kaye Haman and Graham Marcus Dubs were married Sept. 30, 2005, at Francine's Gardens. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony. Pianist was Dolores Finch of Cape Girardeau, grandmother of the groom. Soloist was Jan Finch of St. Louis, aunt of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Phillip and Shelia Haman of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of David Dubs of Scott City and Christy Dubs of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Alisha Haman of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride.
The groom chose his father as best man.
The reception was held at Francine's.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 29 at Outback Steakhouse.
Mrs. Dubs is a 2000 graduate of Central High School, and is pursuing a degree in chemistry from Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Notre Dame High School. He is employed by David Dubs Painting Co.
After a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.