- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Combined effort pays off during Wappapello fete
To the editor:
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Wappapello Lake thanks all who participated in the second annual Army Birthday Celebration June 14 at the Bill Emerson Memorial Visitor Center on June 14, 2003. In addition to the live music, display of custom and classic vehicles and booths, live karaoke and line dancing were crowd pleasers. An estimated crowd of 2,700 attended this event. Without the combined effort of all involved, we couldn't have had such a great event.
Plans are under way for the third annual Army Birthday Celebration Event June 12, 2004.
GARY G. STILTS