- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)17
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Combined effort pays off during Wappapello fete
To the editor:
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Wappapello Lake thanks all who participated in the second annual Army Birthday Celebration June 14 at the Bill Emerson Memorial Visitor Center on June 14, 2003. In addition to the live music, display of custom and classic vehicles and booths, live karaoke and line dancing were crowd pleasers. An estimated crowd of 2,700 attended this event. Without the combined effort of all involved, we couldn't have had such a great event.
Plans are under way for the third annual Army Birthday Celebration Event June 12, 2004.
GARY G. STILTS