- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Marianna E. Faller, 82, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Oct. 31, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Aug. 17, 1923, in Dresden, Germany, daughter of Leuben and Elfride Sidel Tondschoroff.
Survivors include two daughters, Loraine Faller of Cape Girardeau, Beverly Shaw of Jackson; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
A private graveside service was held Wednesday at Fairmount Cemetery in Cape Girardeau, with the Rev. Paul Short officiating.
McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau was in charge of arrangements.