- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 11/4/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Wednesday:
* At 4:04 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Siemers Drive.
* At 4:04 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Independence Street.
* At 8:58 p.m., false call in the unit block of South Kingshighway.
* At 10:03 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3200 block of William Street.
* At 11:45 p.m., alarm sounding at 2075 Corporate Circle.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Thursday:
* At 2:46 a.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of South Pacific Street.
* At 7 a.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Frederick Street.
* At 8:51 a.m., fire alarm at 200 West Park Mall.
* At 9:47 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Pacific Street.
* At 2:42 p.m., illegal burn at Peach Tree Street and Kingshighway.
* At 3:21 p.m., illegal burn at Gordonville Road and Edgewood Road.