- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape police report 11/4/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* William A. Pearson, 41, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Jeffery A. Warren, 28, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Wayne County warrant for failure to appear for killing wildlife illegally.
* Dameon W. Oakley, 22, of 43 N. Henderson St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Charles W. Williams, 18, of Thebes, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of armed robbery, armed criminal action, assault with a deadly weapon, resisting arrest and assault.
* Assault was reported at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road. Cornelius B. Armstrong, 17, of 315 Mason St., was issued a summons in connection with the complaint.
* A burglary was reported at 30 N. Hanover St., and a PlayStation, game controllers, XBox, games and memory card were reported stolen.
* Brent Apartments, 716 N. Sprigg St., reported burglary and checks and money taken.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A purse and contents were reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* A wallet and contents were reported stolen on Hawthorne Street.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 200 S. Minnesota Ave.
* Currency was reported stolen at 4210 Route K.
* KFC, 2101 William St., reported currency stolen.
* Money was reported taken at Jefferson Avenue and Hanover Street.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at Linden Street and Benton Street and was later recovered.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A vehicle was reported spray painted at 1435 Bessie St.
* Property damage was reported at 2860 Independence St. Letita D. Stevenson, 30, of 1714 Montgomery St., was issued a summons in connection with the complaint.
* A bicycle was reported found.
* A 1989 white Mercury Cougar was reported abandoned in the 500 block of North Street.
* A 35-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Staples, 294 Siemers Drive, reported a $100 bill counterfeited.
* Ponderosa Steak House, 45 S. Kingshighway, reported a check forged.
* A 73-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Phone harassment and trespassing were reported.