Cape police reports10/31/05
Monday, October 31, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Blane Milde, 24, of 1142 County Road 318, Jackson, was issued a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Stephen Sonderman, 22, of 6200 Tholozan, St. Louis, was arrested on a charge for indecent exposure.
* Charlene Long, 21, of 2834 Whitener Ave., was arrested on Cape Girardeau County and New Madrid County warrants.
* Kiara Johnson, 21, of 545 S. Spring, was arrested on a warrant.
* Christopher Harold Swader, 30, of 1170 Bertling St., was arrested on a charge for domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* Xavier Decarlos McClure, 29, of 426 North St., was arrested on a charge for domestic assault.
* Brady Noll, 22, and David Metzger, 20, of 1710 N. Sprigg St., were issued summonses for a disorderly house.
* Richaundra Poe, 18, of 1419 Rowan, St. Louis, was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Kenneth Jones, 19, of 10831 Highway 165, England, Ark., was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Robert Winshel, 25, of 2912 Northern Heights Drive, Arnold, Mo., was issued a summons for indecent exposure.
* Linda Warren, 25, of 415 S. Benton St., was issued a summons for assault.
* Rhodes 101 Convenience Store, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline theft.
* Famous Barr, 100 West Park Mall, reported clothing theft.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 41 E. Rodney Ave.
* A gun, cash and cameras were reported stolen in the 2200 block of Good Hope Street.
* A radar detector and keys were reported stolen at 2540 Benton Hill Road.
* Medication was reported stolen at 717 Albert St.
* Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident was reported at the parking lot at 247 Siemers Drive.
* A 48-year-old male was taken into protective custody.
* Property damage was reported at 104 Vantage Drive.
* Child endangerment was reported.
* Property damage was reported at 233 N. Ellis St.