- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community cuisine 10/31/05
Holiday dinner planned at Hobbs Chapel UMC
Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church, 3024 State Highway 177, will hold its annual "Holiday at Hobbs Dinner" from 3 to 6:30 p.m. Saturday. The menu includes turkey and dressing with all the trimmings and ham.
Breakfast to benefit Jackson food pantry
The Jackson Knights of Columbus will hold a whole-hog sausage and pancake breakfast from 7 to 11 a.m. Sunday at the Immaculate Conception Parish Center. The cost will be a donation at the door. All proceeds will benefit the Jackson food pantry.
Girl Scouts make plans for fund-raising meal
Girl Scout volunteers in Cape Girardeau are planning a fund-raising breakfast and luncheon from 7 to 8 a.m. and noon to 1 p.m. Nov. 10 at Centenary United Methodist Church. Contact the Girl Scout Service Center at 334-7741 for more information.
--- From staff reports