- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
La Croix United Methodist Church was the setting March 1, 2003, for the wedding of Meghan Ann Yingling and Michael Patrick Buhs. Music was provided by Chris Nall and Cody Neighbors.
Parents of the couple are Dr. and Mrs. David Yingling and Mr. and Mrs. Steven Buhs, all of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Sara Yingling of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Ashley Buttrey, Carrie Finch, and Betty Buhs, sister of the groom, all of Cape Girardeau.
Nathan Moser of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Lee Smith, Aaron Young and Dustin Dennis, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Daniel Yingling, brother of the bride, and Jesse Saupe, both of Cape Girardeau.
Cathy Tanksley attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
The rehearsal dinner was held Feb. 28 at the Elks Lodge.
Mrs. Buhs is employed at Cape Neurosurgical Associates, and plans to attend Southeast Missouri State University this fall.
The groom is employed at E Z Express Car Wash, and plans to attend Southeast this fall.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.