- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BENTON, Mo. -- Christina Louise Emerine and Jason Justin Bruenderman exchanged vows July 23, 2005, at St. Denis Catholic Church. The Rev. Normand Varone performed the ceremony. Pianist was Bernice Kern of New Hamburg, Mo. Vocalists were Jimmy Simmons of Benton and Jessica Cannon of Keokuk, Iowa.
Parents of the couple are Bill and Linda Emerine of Benton, and Don and Brenda Bruenderman of Charleston, Mo.
Maid of honor was Rebecca Mattes of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Emily Spalding of Benton, Kari Bickings of Oran, Mo., Keisha Hamm of Benton, Amy Mattes of Kelso, Mo., and Becky Klazynski of Swansea, Ill. Junior bridesmaids were Madeline Schroepfer of Rowlett, Texas, niece of the groom, and Claudea Kuykendall of Sikeston, Mo., cousin of the groom.
James Shelby of Charleston was best man. Groomsmen were Boothe Dugan of Charleston; Derek Emerine of Benton, brother of the bride; Daniel Shelby, Ryan Moxley and Jonathan Holley, all of Charleston. Ushers were Eric Seiler of Sikeston, Chad and Jarett Seiler of Benton, and Ryan Mattes of Kelso, all cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Emily and Lisa Seiler of Benton, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Allison Seiler of Benton, cousin of the bride. Ringbearers were Clayton Schroepfer of Rowlett, nephew of the groom; Jackson and Hudson Kuykendall of Sikeston, cousins of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Mary and Tess Hobbs of Charleston.
The dinner and dance reception was held at St. Denis Parish Center.
The rehearsal dinner was held July 22 at the Clinton Building in Sikeston.
Mrs. Bruenderman is a 2001 graduate of Kelly High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in communication disorders from Southeast Missouri State University, and is pursuing a master's degree in speech and language pathology.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Charleston High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in management information systems from Southeast, and is pursuing a master's degree in financial management. He is employed at Kent Library on the university campus.
After a wedding trip to Biloxi, Miss., the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.