- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 10/24/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronald Eugene Taylor, 41, of 1726 N. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Edwin Dean White III, 54, of 616 Peironnet Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Linda Sue Smiley, 46, of 170 Baystone, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Lucas Lee Horrell, 19, RR 2 Box 1230, Marble Hill, was arrested on suspicion of minor in possession by consumption.
* Darren Joseph Pruitt, 21, 1202 Price Drive, was issued a summons for noise disturbance.
* Rhodes Convenience Store, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline theft.
* Rhodes Convenience Store, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline theft.
* Jasper's Convenience Store, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline theft.
* Money, bonds and keys were reported taken from a vehicle at 3513 Mallard Drive.
* Trespassing was reported at 108 S. Hanover St.
* Lost property was reported at Pemiscot and North West End Blvd.
* Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident was reported at Spanish and Mason streets.