- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
'The Monster Mash' modified
To the editor:
Halloween behind every tree bothering your child? Try this. Sing, rap, dance and have fun with your child using the old song "The Monster Mash."
Monster does the mash
He does the monster mash ...
Fake monster, go dance the mash
The monster mash. Scram!
Get away! Say hey!
Saw that costume at the super store!
So, just go dance the mash ...
ALICE DAVIS, Mundelein, Ill.