- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police reports 10/22/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lawrence Andre Agnew, 55, of 1012 William St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Karissa K. Ferrell, 23, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Tracy K. Williams, 40, of Whitewater, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Justin D. Roach, 20, of 742 Donna Lane, Jackson, was arrested on two warrants.
* Plenney P. Barkdull IV, 34, of 70 Sheridan Drive, was issued a summons for assault.
* Randy A. Thompson, 50, of Charleston, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Two instances of domestic assault were reported.
* Assault was reported.
* Domestic assault and child endangerment was reported.
* Rent-A-Center, 2136 William St., reported computer equipment and a laptop computer stolen.
* Armed robbery and armed criminal action were reported.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 335 N. Kingshighway.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 210 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Claires, 173 West Park Mall, reported jewelry stolen. A 13-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Peace disturbance was reported.
* A 1994 blue Plymouth was towed at 211 St. Francis Drive.
* A 15-year-old male juvenile was reported as a runaway.
* China Palace, 2123 Broadway Drive, reported three counts of bad checks written.
* Check forgery was reported at 2027 Broadway.
* A 26-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 1987 white Mazda was towed.
* Tresspassing was reported.
* A juvenile was reported as a runaway and later located.
* Identity theft was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property damage was reported in the city park.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Property was reported found on Sanford Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 3400 block of Spring Lake Terrace.
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Walter Fresh, 46, of Chicago, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault and possession of a controlled substance.
* Devin M. Biri, 17, of Jackson, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of liquor by a minor and minor in possession of tobacco.
* Jessica G. Jaco, 21, was arrested on suspicion of stealing gasoline.
* Craig M. Perkins, 34, of St. Louis, Mo., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for the sale of cocaine and on an Arnold Police Department warrant for driving while revoked.
* Roberty S. Bittner, 43, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance.