- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 06/21/03
Saturday, June 21
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Friday: At 1:07 a.m., an emergency medical service at 312 W. Lorimier.
At 3:52 a.m., alarm sounding at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 11:28 a.m., emergency medical service at 2556 Independence.
At 11:33 a.m., smell of gas at 510 N. Fountain.
At 12:18 p.m., emergency medical service at 3003 Themis.
At 2:10 p.m., emergency medical service at 937 Broadway.