- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Sheriff's report 06/21/03
Cape Girardeau Sheriff's Department
Saturday, June 21
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Wayne L. Drake, 32, of Old Appleton, Mo., was arrested June 14 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Matthew R. Wortmann, 20, of Jackson was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Rhonda M. Taylor, 37, of Frohna, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Joshua B. Howard, 26, of Sikeston, Mo., on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Frankie G. Hicks, 41, of Cape Girardeau was arrested June 13 on suspicion of domestic assault.
Brandy S. Hicks, 21, of Cape Girardeau was arrested June 13 on a Chaffee warrant for no operator's license.
Calvin J. Harper, 27, of Cape Girardeau was arrested June 13 on a charge of driving with a revoked license.
Timothy W. Hershey, 36, of Jackson was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
William L. Johnson, 51, of Delta was arrested Tuesday on a Jefferson County warrant for resisting arrest and Miller County warrants for probation violation.