Cape/Jackson poolice reports 10/19/05
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rosa L. Gutierrez-Lara, 17, Valerie M. Stevens, 18, and Rose T. Speakman, 54, all of 70 Sheridan Drive, were arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Darcus T. Purl, 31, of 301 Mill St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for prohibited acts and on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear for distribution of controlled substances.
* Matthew W. Featherston, 22, of 1524 Good Hope St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for seat belt and failure to appear for improper registration.
* Candiss J. Brewer, 29, of 2737 Lynwood Hills Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Bruce A. McClard, 55, of 6654 County Road 349, Jackson, was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Monica E. Hoff, 19, of O'Fallon, Mo., was issued a summons for misinterpretation of age.
* Christopher D. Goetter, 22, of 1432 Themis St., was issued a summons for leash law violations.
* Attempted burglary was reported.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at 2303 Jane Drive.
* An orange bicycle was reported stolen at 2510 Janet Drive.
* Money was reported stolen at 1543 Bunker Hill.
* A red and silver bicycle was reported stolen at 315 S. Lorimier St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1507 Indepedence St.
* Tampering with a vehicle and property damage was reported.
* A 1983 brown Oldsmobile was reported towed in the 300 block of North Main Street.
* Checks were reported lost in the Cape Girardeau area.
* Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported at 2109 William St.
* Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported at 3439 William St.
* Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported in the Cape Girardeau area.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Knowingly burning was reported.
* A 1987 white Ford Taurus was reported towed at 2011 N. Kingshighway Drive.
* Bank of America reported a $20 bill counterfeited.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 15-year-old male juvenile was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assaulting a law enforcement officer.
* Theft of a license plate was reported in the 200 block of South Union Avenue.
* A window was reportedly shot with a BB in the 2800 block of Diana Drive.
* A car was reported keyed in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A noise ordinance violation was reported on Daisy Avenue.