- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)19
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jason David Ellinghouse, 24, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Oct. 15, 2005, in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 30, 1981, in Maryville, Ill., son of Charles and Claire Loiseau Ellinghouse.
Ellinghouse was a longtime member of Centenary United Methodist Church, and recently became a member of Grace United Methodist Church.
He attended Eagle Ridge Christian School, and was a 2000 graduate of Central High School.
Ellinghouse served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his parents; a son, Christian Ellinghouse; two brothers, Daniel and Gabriel Ellinghouse, all of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Christina Batchelor of Cape Girardeau, Amber Reser of Springfield, Mo.; grandmothers, Lela Loiseau of Cape Girardeau and Louise Ellinghouse of Fredericktown, Mo.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at Centenary Church, with the Revs. Scott Moon and James Sanderson officiating. Burial will be at 11 a.m. Thursday in New Prospect Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery in Silva, Mo.