- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
Cape police report 10/18/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing formal charges for false report.
* Steven E. Reed, 29, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for no operators license.
* Nicole Robinson, 23, of Grandin, Mo., was arrested on a warrant.
* Charles E. Reed, 23, of 107 N. Clark Ave., was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Burglary was reported and a television, computer, lamp, food, medications, stereo and miscellaneous papers were stolen at 128 S. Park Ave.
* First-degree burglary and first-degree robbery were reported.
* U.S. currency and a bank envelope were reported stolen at 500 Morgan Oak St.
* Heat vent covers were reported missing and windows and doors damaged at 211 S. Hanover St.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported Startbursts and M&Ms stolen.
* Second-degree robbery was reported.
* A male adult was reported as a runaway.
* A juvenile was reported missing.
* A drug overdose was reported.
* A male adult was reported missing.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Accidental injury was reported at 22 N. Park Ave.
* Property was reported lost or stolen in the 1000 Block of Broadway Street.
* A 30-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Suicide was reported.