- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson fire reports 10/18/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Sunday:
* At 6:14 p.m., assist police in the 3500 block of Old Hopper Road.
* At 6:49 p.m., smoke smell at Independence and Benton streets.
* At 8:22 p.m., emergency medical services in the 600 block of North Street.
* At 10:25 p.m., canceled en route to 700 Locust St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Tuesday:
* At 6:46 a.m., alarm sounding at 2852 Independence St.
* At 9:10 a.m., emergency medical services at William and South Ellis streets.
* At 9:21 a.m., natural gas odor at North Missouri Street and Parkview Drive.
* At 3:04 p.m., emergency medical services on southbound Interstate 55.
* At 3:51 p.m., emergency medical services on southbound Interstate 55.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Monday:
* Emergency medical services on East Monroe Street.