- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Trevor Wayne Niswonger and Jennifer Marie Lynn of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:39 p.m. Monday, Oct. 10, 2005. Name, Austin Tyler. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Lynn is the daughter of Roger Lynn and Tammy Lynn of Scott City. Niswonger is the son of Joel Niswonger of Scott City. He is employed by city of Scott City.
Son to Shaun Lee Riegert of Delta and April Dawn McBride of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:42 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2005. Name, Christopher Lee. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Ms. McBride is the daughter of Betty McBride and Terry McBride of Scott City. Riegert is the son of Ginger Riegert and Randy Riegert of Delta. He is employed at Rose Concrete Products Inc.
Son to Brock Nathaniel Garrison and Laura Marie Crump of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:47 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2005. Name, Avery Welton. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Ms. Crump is the daughter of Rick and Carolyn Crump of Cape Girardeau. She is a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Garrison is the grandson of Welta Garrison of Jackson. He is employed at Schnucks.