- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
LEOPOLD, Mo. -- Julia Ann Kitchen and Keith Ryan Horrell announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Phillip and Sally Kitchen of Eureka, Mo. Horrell is the son of Dennis and Pamela Horrell of Leopold.
Kitchen is a 1999 graduate of Eureka High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in environmental science. She is pursuing a master's degree in natural science at Southeast Missouri State University and is a graduate teaching assistant. She is also employed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and is stationed at Mingo National Wildlife Refuge in Puxico, Mo.
Horrell is a 1996 graduate of Leopold High School. He is employed at Dana Corp. in Cape Girardeau.
An Oct. 22 wedding is planned at St. Joseph Church at Apple Creek, Mo.