- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Mr. and Mrs. James P. Limbaugh and Emily Limbaugh of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Katherine DeVaughn Limbaugh, to Steven Joseph Foristal, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John "Jack" Foristal of Florissant, Mo.
Limbaugh is a 1997 graduate of Central High School. She received a degree in early childhood and elementary education from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2002, and a master's degree in educational administration from Lindenwood University in 2005. She is a fifth grade teacher at Bellerive Elementary in Creve Coeur, Mo.
Foristal is a 1997 graduate of Desmet High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in finance and economics from Spring Hill College in Mobile, Ala., and expects to graduate from St. Louis University School of Law in December 2006. He is a law clerk at Armstrong Teasdale LLP.
A Dec. 17 wedding is planned at Concordia Lutheran Church in St. Louis.