- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Susan Lynne Selsor and David Wilson Pearce were united in marriage Aug. 27, 2005, at Hanover Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Dan Hackney performed the ceremony. Organist was Keith Koenig and soloist was Laurie Anderson.
L.R. and Janet Brandes of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of the late Clyde "Bud" Pearce and Bobbie Pearce of East Cape Girardeau, Ill.
The bride was presented in marriage by her sons, Slade and Stone Selsor.
Matron of honor was Sheryl Henley of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Kim Via of Clinton, Ky., Tina Hicks of Sedalia, Ky., Cheryl Miller of Jackson, Sabrina and Monica Huchthausen of Palos Park, Ill.
Best men were Tommy Via of Clinton, Matt Parr of Palos Park, Walon Hicks of Sedalia, and Mike Moyers of Marble Hill, Mo. Ushers were Lonnie Brandes of Jackson, brother of the bride; Trent Willett of Mayfield, Ky.; and Mark Johnson of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Taylor Smith, daughter of Rick and Mary Smith of East Cape Girardeau. Ringbearer was Levi Brandes, son of Lonnie Brandes and nephew of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Johnna Parr of Palos Park and Chelly Lewis of Jackson.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the Plaza Convention Center. Servers were Jeanice Brandes, sister of the bride, and Kathy Quillman, both of Willisville, Ill., and Patti Winstead of Watervalley, Ky.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 26 at the Royal N' Orleans Restaurant.
Mrs. Pearce is owner and director of Watch Me Grow Daycare and Preschool at Fruitland.
The groom is a multiple business owner in Southern Illinois.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple is residing in East Cape Girardeau.