- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jean L. Warren, 80, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Saturday, Oct. 15, 2005, at her daughter's home in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Janet Hopkins officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Cemetery at Crosstown, Mo.