Police reports 10/16/05
Sunday, October 16, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending a warrant for door-to-door soliciting.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges for possession with intent to drive while suspended and no insurance.
* CDs and a speaker were reported taken at 900 Perry Ave., Apt. 1.
* Second-degree robbery in which shoes were taken was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Boulevard, reported gasoline stolen.
* Kidd's Gas Station, 1325 Broadway St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Forgery was reported at 2120 William St.
* Forgery was reported at 130 Vantage Drive.
* Forgery was reported at 3439 William St.
* Forgery was reported at 97 N. Kingshighway.
* The Buckle, 255 West Park Mall, reported passing bad checks.
* Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported unlawful use of a credit device.