- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Steven Wray Jones, 50, of Jackson died Thursday, June 19, 2003, at his home.
He was born March 12, 1953, in Cape Girardeau, the son of Stanley W. and Verna Petzoldt Jones.
He formerly lived in Dexter, Mo., moving to Jackson in 1999.
He is survived by his mother, Verna Jones of Jackson; a brother, Darrell G. Jones of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Lisa Jones of Jackson; and other relatives.
He was preceded in death by his father and an infant brother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at the McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home with the Rev. Ron Watts officiating.
Burial will be at Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.