- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ORAN, Mo. -- Ella Marie Diana, 79, of Tucson, Ariz., died Saturday, May 17, 2003.
She was born July 9, 1923, at Oran, Mo., daughter of George and Coletta Schlitt Hamm. She and Carmen Diana were married Oct. 25, 1944, in Oran.
The Dianas farmed in the Oran community 13 years. They moved to Tucson in 1957 and operated a trailer court 15 years. She then worked at Tucson Medical Center five years, retiring in 1995.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Andrew Diana of Tucson, John Diana of Austin, Texas; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a daughter.
The funeral was held in Tucson.
Announcement courtesy of Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.