- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Hazel F. Dunker, 91, of Perryville died Thursday, Oct. 13, 2005, at Perry Oaks Care Center.
She was born June 17, 1914, at Lithium, Mo., daughter of James T. and Bessie Preston Brown. She and Barnwell Dunker were married Dec. 29, 1933, at Perryville. He preceded her in death.
Dunker had worked at International Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville.
Survivors include two sons, Doug Dunker and Richard "Buddy" Dunker, both of Perryville; a daughter, Virginia L. Dunker of Little Rock, Ark.; two sisters, Ann Hacker of Monterey, Calif., Barbara Schmiett of DeSoto, Mo.; two brothers, Bert Brown of Farmington, Mo., Johnny Brown of San Bernadino, Calif.; 32 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and one sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. A parish wake service at the funeral home will be at 4 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery at Perryville.