- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 10/14/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David H. Scherer, 56, of 1400 Carter St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Robert D. Maglone, 17, of 827 N. Spanish St., Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of sexual assualt and child molestation.
* Donald W. Clover Jr., 38, of 921 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of failure to register a vehicle, no insurance and stealing.
* John W. Lovelady, 23, of Morehouse, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for probation violation for stealing and for failure to appear for noise disturbance.
* Brian A. Pfefferkorn, 23, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for driving with a suspended license.
* Richard David Upchurch, 41, of Scott City, was arrested on a Perry County warrant for two counts of obstructing court orders.
* Two subjects were taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges for domestic assault.
* A window was reported broken and food taken at 511 S. Ellis St.
* Burglary was reported and a wallet stolen at 6 S. Henderson Ave.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 525 Cape Meadows Circle.
* An air compressor was reported stolen at Main and Mason streets.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 120 N. Spanish St.
* Bicycles were reported stolen at 2107 Bloomfield St.
* Don's Store 24, 341 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 416 N. West End Blvd.
* Check counterfeiting was reported at 3168 William St.
* Walgreens, 1 S. Kingshighway, reported check forgery.
* Rhodes Travel Center, 3508 Nash Road, reported check forgery.
* BP D-Mart, 3276 William St., reported check forgery.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronald S. Hinkenbein, 50, of 9717 Route W, Jackson, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a stop sign.
* Jarrett D. Stafford, 27, of 2731 Hawthorne Road, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a stop sign and seat-belt violation.
* A 14-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Theft was reported on West Main Street.
* Theft was reported in the 400 block of West Main Street.
* Theft was reported in the 200 block of West Park Street.
* Littering was reported in the 300 block of East Lane.
* Property was reported found on Symphony Drive.
* Animal neglect was reported in the 600 block of Colorado Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety.
* Kelley Construction reported traffic cones stolen at Houck Field House.