- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Daughter to Stephen David and Catina Elaine Ross of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:07 p.m. Friday, Sept. 30, 2005. Name, Kayedy Elaine. Weight, 5 pounds, 1 ounce. Sixth child, second daughter. Mrs. Ross is the former Catina Brown, daughter of Kenny and Kaye Brown of Marble Hill. Ross is the son of Jeff and Rusty Brooks of Farmington, Mo., and Stephen Ross of St. Joseph, Mo. He is employed at Schaeffer Electric in Advance, Mo.
Daughter to Joshua Pate and Michelle Marie Bryant of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:50 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 2, 2005. Name, Allison Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Bryant is the former Michelle Partin, daughter of Ben and Liana Partin of Scott City. She is a dental assistant for Dr. Gary Riddle. Bryant is the son of Gary and Vickie Bryant of Cape Girardeau. He is an autobody repairman at Carnell's Garage and Wrecker Service.
Son to James Lee and Christa Leigh Henry of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:15 a.m. Monday, Oct. 3, 2005. Name, Kanon Harley. Weight, 6 pounds. Second child, first son. Mrs. Henry is the former Christa Givens, daughter of Robert and Lola Givens of Cape Girardeau. She is a registered dietitian at Saint Francis. Henry is the son of Betty Henry of Jackson, and the late Harley Henry. He is youth pastor at First United Methodist Church in Sikeston, Mo.
Daughter to David Allen and Michelle Lee Goodman of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:45 p.m. Monday, Oct. 3, 2005. Name, Karea Shea. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Goodman is the former Michelle Griffin, daughter of James Griffin and Terry Griffin of Wappapello, Mo. Goodman is the son of Michael Goodman and Shirley Goodman of Campbell, Mo. He is a training specialist at Taco John's.
Daughter to Ray Cowan Jr. and Jessica Ann Oxford of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:59 p.m. Monday, Oct. 3, 2005. Name, Amiya Lynn. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Oxford is the daughter of Karen and Bob Keller of Cape Girardeau and Terry Oxford of Illinois. Cowan is the son of Paulette Hastings and James Hastings of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Michael Allen and Kristen Rae Overy of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:04 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2005. Name, Makayla Ann. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Overy is the former Kristen Johnson, daughter of Diana Johnson of Jackson. Overy is the son of Tina and Jack Reisenbichler of Daisy. He is employed at Cardinal Cement Finishing.