- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
McCaskill offers no endorsements
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- State Auditor Claire McCaskill said Monday she is not endorsing anyone in the race to take over her job.
McCaskill, a Democrat, announced in late August that she would challenge U.S. Sen. Jim Talent, a Republican, rather than seek re-election as auditor in 2006.
Only one Democrat has committed to the race so far. Two suburban St. Louis Republicans already have said they are running for state auditor.